Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing.
The Australian Logos website is a project of BPO River Limited, having its offices in the UK (Company No. 09086248) and UAE (Company No. 6004821). In these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions), "we", "our" or "us" means Australian Logos. By accessing, browsing, using or placing your order on this Web Site, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing a service advertised on this Web Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Australian Logos may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this Web Site after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, Australianlogos.com hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
If you consider any Content that has been posted to the Site is offensive, unsuitable or has in some other way breached these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the relevant Content and your reasons for objecting to it. We will consider your objection and determine whether the Content should be removed at our sole discretion.
Australian Logos shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
We provide guaranteed unlimited free revisions. Customers can ask us for unlimited free revisions and we will revise their design without any additional charges provided that the design and concept remains the same. Turnaround time for each revision would be 48 hours.
If the customer wishes to revise his/her order, he/she must place a request for revision in writing via email or customer area within 14 days of order delivery.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
All design order files are delivered to Customer Area as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific Customer Area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client's Online Customer Area.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree that AustralianLogos.com is not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. "..@AustralianLogos.com" or/and any toll free number that is not mentioned on our website. AustralianLogos.com should not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only take responsibility of any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via the phone number already mentioned on AustralianLogos.com Website.
The Services offered by Australian Logos are not available to persons who are legally prohibited from entering into binding contracts. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this Web Site will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Australian Logos does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this Web Site, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this Web Site.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Australian Logos will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
Intellectual Property and Content
All designs on this site are the sole property of Australian Logos and are covered by copyright. They may not be reproduced in any fashion without the permission of Australian Logos. Any breach of copyright will be pursued. All such rights are reserved by Australian Logos. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Australian Logos reserves the right to reproduce any part of any work produced by Australian Logos for marketing purposes. Unless strictly instructed otherwise by a customer prior to placing an order, Australian Logos reserves the right to use any design created for a customer as samples and can photograph this stationery for advertising in print, across social media and throughout website galleries.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Australian Logos retains the right to refuse any request made by you. Delivery times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from server for which we will not be responsible.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.We will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Australianlogos.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, Australianlogos.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate.
Pricing and Availability
All pricing on this website is in Australia dollars (AUD). Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the order, you will receive a full refund.
We accept all payments in advance at the time of order.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- AustralianLogos.com ensures 100% customer satisfaction with our unlimited free Revision Policy which enables you to improve on your initial design brief free of charge through your Customer Area.
- In case after going through the revisions you are not satisfied with your order, you can apply for a refund request within 14 days of delivery of your order.
- AustralianLogos.com will refund full amount paid by the client in case we are unable to deliver the service for any reason. The client needs to contact AustralianLogos.com in writing via email for the refund to be processed.
- AustralianLogos.com will refund full amount paid by the client in case of any duplicate charge due to processing error.
- In order to prevent fraud, AustralianLogos.com will display a watermark in the background of all designs created for you until you approve / accept the final version. Only then, the company will remove the watermark and deliver you the final order. You will be required to send your approval via email or your online customer area.
- Due to the fact that AustralianLogos.com bears high costs associated with the production of custom designs for its clients, AustralianLogos.com will offer no refund after the design has been approved by the client in writing via email or the online customer area.
- In case of any dissatisfaction from any design services provided by AustralianLogos.com, you can submit a refund request within 14 days of your initial designs completion. However, it shall be assumed between both parties that you are satisfied with your initial designs if a refund request is not received within 15 days of initial order delivery.
- If request for refund is made before the delivery of initial design concepts, then you would be eligible for Full Refund.
- All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. AustralianLogos.com, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by AustralianLogos.com and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies AustralianLogos.com would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of UAE. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UAE.